lördag 5 februari 2011

Holidays

Because of the cny we are off work for 9 days! wohoo! Ok we have to work one weekend and two days are actually a weekend so it is more like 5 days off, but it is very welcomed. I have the chance to get stuff done: go to ikea, exploring the neighbourhood, get a gym card etc...Ikea is just the same here: by passing the entrance you have spend 1000 rmb (kr) on värmeljus and servetter by default. I am waiting for my 20 boxes of Singapore stuff that is being shipped here right now, although customs will probably not release my things until end of the months. gah.

I have been walking a lot, which I really enjoy! The weather is perfect for strolling around, not too cold or hot and very sunny. Yesterday was a bad smog day, but otherwise it has been good! There is a lot of mighty boulevards in Beijing, not so much cosy alleys. They say that Beijing is a city of politics and you can really feel it. It is also a city of contrasts, new v old.

(oh btw my tumour on my foot has disappeared. It must have popped from all the walking! hurra!)

Sanlitun

Soho

Cherry blossom (fake)

Why not

Old man on bike in my neighbourhood

My house

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar